SECURITY AND CLEANING SERVICES YOU CAN RELY ON
The Wolf Group is an idea inspired by the growing need for a holistic approach to security services within South Africa.
The core implementer of this vision is, and will always be, the best management and business practice.
Each contract and client is a cultivated relationship as we grow in our mutual trust and teamwork.
Put your trust in our experience.
Our owners have the same vision and they made it their mission to combine their strengths to manage security and cleaning services the right, and only way – by being hands on. They lead the team by:
- Being involved with day to day dealings – having their fingers on the pulse;
- Adding quality to each element of the service offering – years of experience, expertise and some wits gives them the insight;
- Investing in our people and nurturing a strong Wolf Pack is how they aim to build a company of integrity and excellence;
- Being a dynamic and responsive company – having a handpicked team who performs their designated tasks with passion and fervor; and
- Setting high standards – honestly complying with and even superseding industry regulations.
- Manned guarding and patrolling
- Specialized posts i.e. receptionists, CCTV operators
- Event security
- Security advice
- Commercial premises
- Industrial premises
- Alarm monitoring
- Off-site CCTV monitoring
- Specific response services
- Project management and design i.e. access control, CCTV integration, fencing
- Alarm installations
TRAINING AND MANAGEMENT
If our people understand that they are members and representatives of the Wolf Group, they have been trained to be able to perform their tasks and they are recognized and rewarded for their commitment, they will show more loyalty and have a higher work ethic.
Our management team is able to support our officers and cleaners in this way because they know all our employees by name and take their career paths into consideration. We want to develop individuals and create a happy working environment and the hard yards of constant training and people management is how we will achieve this.